You wouldn’t let just anyone work on your most prized possession now would you?
- Documented repair and refurbish process
- Model specific procedures
- Quality checks built into each process
- Unit is unpacked
- Entered into log
- Audit sheet and invoice are generated based on model
- Unit is audited to grade each sub system and critical component as it’s being disassembled
- Unit as typically received
- Exterior is graded on audit sheet
- Damage is noted for severity, functional effect, and safety
- Unit is disassembled according to specific service process being used
- Service process to be used is based on unit age, wear, and extent of damage
- A quote (not estimate) is given if process required is different than what was initially requested
- Parts are cleaned based on component materials and function
- Different cleaning systems are used to properly and completely clean the component including ultrasonic fluid wash, medium blasting, and pressurized wash.